As an enrolled family in Tiny Toes Music’s Spring 2020 Semester, each week you will receive
- Zoom classes with your favorite Tiny Toes Music teachers at regular times seven days a week. Yes, seven days a week! And you can come to as many as you like!
- Sunday at 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. - Miss Shannon
- Monday at 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. - Miss Lindsey
- Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - Miss Beth
- Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. - Miss Emily
- Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. - Miss Roberta
- Friday at 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. - Miss Kathy
- Saturday at 10:00 a.m.- Tiny Toes Music Party! Who will you see this week??!
- Exclusive access to our Family Portal, where you can stream these recorded classes at your convenience. No need to stress or have that dreaded fear of missing out. As time goes by we’ll add content- coloring pages, prerecorded songs, and special lullaby times.
- Download codes to stream the music of the Maracas Collection as well as a pdf of the songbook. When it's safe to do so, we'll distribute CD's and songbooks.
- A Wednesday email with educational content, ideas to make the music your own at home, dance party suggestions, and more!
Music Together Mixed-age Tuition
- Tuition for the Fall, Winter, or Spring Session is $197 ($147 for an additional sibling)
- Classes are open to children ages birth through kindergarten with a parent or caregiver
- Babies 8 months and younger attend Mixed-age classes for free with a registered sibling
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development
Your Music Together Mixed Ages tuition includes
- Professional recordings of all songs in the current Music Together song collection; you will receive both a CD and a digital access code to download or stream the music on any device
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- Quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide and access to the Family Music Zone including bonus songs, videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- Family guide to understanding music development in children
Jingle Bell Time and Fun in the Sun (June, July, and August)
- Mix it up with our seasonal three week classes!
- Lots of fun songs and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, as well as movement activities with scarves, parachutes, and dancing
- Perfect for enjoying with siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends
- $56 per child
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment by email.
- Refunds are not available after the first class, but make-ups can be arranged based on availability.
- In the event that a registration cancellation or change is requested more than 48 hours prior to the first class, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the class schedule.