Music Together® Mixed Ages
Each week in Music Together Mixed-Age Classes at Tiny Toes Music, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them gather for 45 minutes of fun-filled family music time. Your teacher will lead you and the other families in music activities ranging from lullabies to full-on jam sessions (with child-friendly instruments, of course!). It's so much fun you won't realize how much learning is taking place!
You'll take home the award-winning music used in class, along with an illustrated songbook and other resources. As you discover new ways to play with music all week long, you'll be supporting your child's music-learning and overall development- even if you don't think of yourself as a great singer or dancer.
Jingle Bell Time
In December, join us in this music and movement class as you sing and dance favorite holiday classics. Get ready for songs, chants and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, and movement activities with scarves and dancing! And of course, lots of laughter and fun with other families. Jingle Bell Time is perfect for siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends!
Fun in the Sun
Cool off with us this summer and sing and dance with us during our three-week sessions of Fun in the Sun! Get ready for chants and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, and movement activities with scarves, parachutes, and dancing! And of course, lots of laughter and fun with other families while you take a break from your vacation at the beach. Join us for a session this summer!
Let Miss Roberta bring a developmentally appropriate, musically immersive program to you! Literally, to your front porch! While we can't be together in person, we can bring your favorite songs to your family while maintaining social distancing protocols. *Limited Time Only!*
Parking Lot Party
Circle round, pop your trunk, and get ready to GET DOWN! These wonderfully fun classes allow families to reap the benefits of singing and playing as a group, from the safety of their vehicles. Classes are brief; we don't want the kids to get antsy and leave their cozy cars, so we'll run about 20-25 minutes. Cost is $20 per carload per class.
Fun With Friends Four Pack
Make music with your friends! Each week, we'll sing and dance together for twenty five to thirty minutes, keeping the music going, keeping our community connected, and keeping those kiddos smiling! Some things to note:
Traditions with Family
- Who should host? Whoever's yard has enough space for a minimum of four families and the instructor to gather while socially distanced.
- There is ZERO contact between us and your family. We understand that you may have been "bubbling" together for a while, but our instructor will remain socially distanced throughout the class. We don't come inside your home. We can gather in the front yard, driveway, or backyard, but must maintain a minimum distance of six feet. What you and your friends choose to do is up to you. We won't bring instruments or props to share. Each family can bring their favorites and we'll all jam together. Shakers, sticks, scarves, drums, ukuleles- whatever you have is welcome!
- Initial booking price for four classes is $125 per family with a minimum of four families. Should another family want to join for $125, we will work with them directly to send request for payment.
- If your children come up to us, we will stand up and give you time and space to scoop them up. Thank you for committing to working with us to have fun while keeping everyone safe.
- Homes more than four miles from central Hinsdale or Downers Grove will be subject to an additional feel and confirmed only when scheduling allows. Please call first to confirm.
Celebrate traditions and make memories with family in our Thanksgiving class! Join me on Zoom this Wednesday, November 25 at 10:00 a.m. for a FREE Thanksgiving class! We'll sing and dance and celebrate our amazing community together. Oh, and we'll do the Turkey Pokey :)
Say hello to singing and dancing together and goodbye to the winter blues! Get ready for songs, chants and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, as well as movement activities with scarves and dancing! And of course, lots of laughter and fun with other friends and families. Join us! You’ll be so glad you did.