Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids all love Tiny Toes Music! Our playful music classes for kids support every child, no matter their age, learning style, or stage of development. Each class includes songs and music activities especially created for young children, led by trained teachers who inspire everyone to join in the fun. Our classes are a great family activity in fact many grownups find they have just as much fun in class as the kids. Set your cares down for a moment and bring your inner child with you to play. You will love it!
Spring 2021 classes will be held outdoors. In inclement weather, Hinsdale and Burr Ridge classes will move indoors. Downers Grove classes will be held on Zoom. Registration is now open for Burr Ridge and Hinsdale. Downers Grove registration opens March 8 for residents, March 15 for everyone. There will also be a recorded class for you to view each week in the Family Portal.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment by email.
- Refunds are not available after the first class, but make-ups can be arranged based on availability.
- In the event that a registration cancellation or change is requested more than 48 hours prior to the first class, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the class schedule.
Music Together Mixed-age Tuition:
- Tuition for the Fall, Winter, or Spring Session is $197 ($147 for an additional sibling)
- Classes are open to children ages birth through kindergarten with a parent or caregiver
- Babies 8 months and younger attend Mixed-age classes for free with a registered sibling
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development
- Professional recordings of all songs in the current Music Together song collection; you will receive both a CD and a digital access code to download or stream the music on any device
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- Quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide and access to the Family Music Zone including bonus songs, videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- Family guide to understanding music development in children
- Each December, join us in this music and movement class as you sing and dance favorite holiday classics. Get ready for songs, chants and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, and movement activities with scarves and dancing! And of course, lots of laughter and fun with other families. Jingle Bell Time is perfect for siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends!
- Three weeks of classes for $60 per child
Stay Cozy in January/February and Fun In The Sun in June and July:
- Mix it up with lots of fun songs, fingerplays, dancing, and instrument activities. We'll sing and learn about colors, feelings, animals, and more
- Perfect for enjoying with siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends
- Three weeks of classes for $60