Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids all love Tiny Toes Music! Our playful music classes for kids support every child, no matter their age, learning style, or stage of development. Each weekly class includes lots of songs and music activities especially created for young children, led by trained teachers who inspire everyone to join in the fun. Our classes are a great family activity; in fact many grownups find they have just as much fun in class as the kids. Leave your adult cares at the door and bring your inner child with you to play. You will love it!
Registration for Winter 2019 classes at The Community House opens December 5 for Keyholders and December 12 for everyone. Registration for classes at The Downers Grove Park District opens at 8:30 a.m. November 26 for residents and December 3 for non-resident.
Please be aware, there is a typo in the DGPD Winter 2019 guide. Tuition should read $193 for the first child, $143 for siblings. Please call the park district directly with questions or issues.
Music Together® Mixed-age Tuition
- Tuition for the Fall, Winter, or Spring Session is $193 ($143 for an additional sibling)
- Classes are open to children ages birth through kindergarten with a parent or caregiver
- Babies 8 months and younger attend Mixed-age classes for free with a registered sibling
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development
Your Music Together Mixed Ages tuition includes
- Professional recordings of all songs in the current Music Together song collection; you will receive both a CD and access code to download or stream the music to any device- phone, tablet, and computer
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- Quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide and access to the Family Music Zone including bonus songs, videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- Family guide to understanding music development in children
Jingle Bell Time and Fun in the Sun (June and July)
- Mix it up with our seasonal three week classes!
- Lots of fun songs and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, as well as movement activities with scarves, parachutes, and dancing
- Perfect for enjoying with siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends
- $54 per child
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment by email.
- Refunds are not available after the first class, but make-ups can be arranged based on availability.
- In the event that a registration cancellation or change is requested more than 48 hours prior to the first class, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the class schedule.