- LIVE 25 minute daily classes, each with a different theme to enhance learning and fun
- Lots of fun songs, fingerplays, dancing, and instrument activities
- We'll make music with something different each day: sticks, eggs, drums, scarves, trains, balls, and more!
- Perfect for enjoying with siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends
- Three weeks of classes for $56 per family
- Come to as many live Zoom classes as you like with your favorite Tiny Toes Music teachers at regular times five days a week.
Here's what families are saying:
- Of course we miss everyone and would rather be interacting in person, but the zoom classes are a welcome part of our new routine. We plan to participate in them every day!!
- B was so excited to get back into her music class!
- They love Tiny Toes Music and miss it greatly. I’m glad you are doing it virtually during our home time! Thank you all. The kids are growing up so quickly and singing up a storm.
- My kids were maniacs as usual, but T asked me to sing to him later, so he was listening even as he was bouncing around the room!
- Thank you, he loves dancing, so it was great to see him just get up and start doing that! We look forward to more classes!
- Thanks for helping keep a smile on the kids' faces during this time of social distancing.
Here's what we're seeing:
- dads playing guitar
- kids playing ukulele
- sweet moments between siblings
- the family dog joining in for the lullaby
- new babies being shown off so we can ooo and ah at how much they've grown already
Here's what we're feeling:
- So much joy, laughter and love. Happy tears are flowing and we're embracing every moment of it.
Here's what we know for sure:
Our goal to provide memory making experiences between you and your children is being met. Every day. Register today and let your friends and family that live both near and far that they can join in on the musical fun too! Have a neighbor with young children? Spread the word!
We'll see you in class and, as always, keep on loving your beautiful children.
Tiny Toes Music is a song, writing a chapter in your family's story, promoting joyful music making, and strengthening bonds for years to come.
Our purpose is to change communities for the better by teaching families to play together through music.